Monday, July 4, 2011

Of Wimby, not Wimpy, and Happy 4th of July!

Hi all,

So I've got some good news, and some bad news, and obviously, I will start with the good news! So if you're into tennis, which I definitely am, you watched the Wimbledon final last night! If it was an epic 4 setter, eventually ending with Novak Djokovic of Serbia winning over Rafael Nadal of Spain. I put my (fake) money on Djoker, and I was right! For a whole 2-3 hours my family and I were glued to the TV watching the match! So far this year, Djokovic has only lost 1, yes ONE, yes UNO matches this year. So congratz Djoker!!!

Now on the downside, one of my very good in-game friends, Morgrim Battlegem, AKA Garrett Dayhand, suffered a horrific injury last night while setting off fireworks last night. A rocket hit the chair next to Morgrim, and he blocked his body with his arm. Morgrim suffered a 3rd degree burn to his upper arm, which means the burn almost went all the way through the skin, muscle, and down to the bone. He spent a night in the ER, so I ask ALL of you My2Cents viewers, please comment below with a few kind words for Morgrim. Please also visit his blog :: theprinceofmyth.blogspot.com :: and comment there for him. All of our best wishes are with Morgrim now. Morgrim tells me he is extremely tired from his injury, but still he goes on and writes a 4th of July post for his blog viewers. So please help a true warrior, Morgrim. Thank you.


Also, happy 4th of July for all you Americans (like me) out there! This special day
celebrates the day our country became free, so be thankful! There are still many countries out there that are not free, so be happy for what you have.

-Chase

No comments: